Our extensive fabrication capabilities are made possible in part by using the correct equipment to produce specific Optics. OPCO is committed to procuring and maintaining the equipment, if necessary, to fulfill the Optics needs of our customers.
OPCO manufactures custom lenses, prisms, beamsplitters, mirrors, windows, filters, domes, flats, and many other optical components.
OPCO has the capability to manufacture your production quantities. Our vertically integrated manufacturing allows us total process control over your product.
Below is a partial list of some of the equipment utilized by OPCO in the production of Precision Custom Optics.
Contact Ryan at OPCO to discuss your fabrication requirements.
Machining and Forming
- 5 Axis Capable HAAS CNC Machining Center
- CNC Dicing and Grinding
- CNC state-of-the-art, 2-Head Curve Generators
- 7 Axis CNC Laser Centering
- Step and Repeat Dicing
- Surface Grinders
- Modern Precision Polishing Equipment and Processes
- Small and Large Capacity Spindle Polishers
- Two Sided Planetary Polishers
- Micro-Lens Polishers
- Various Jigs and Fixtures for Special Optics