Optical Domes and Lenses
Using our in-house capabilities to grind and polish spherical optics, our experienced craftsmen will deliver your custom lenses and domes when you need them.
OPCO has the capability to manufacture your production quantities. Our vertically integrated manufacturing allows us total process control over your product.
Contact Ryan at OPCO to discuss your requirements.
Typical Lenses & Domes Manufactured by OPCO Include:
- Spherical Lenses 2mm — 300mm
- Hemi-Spherical Lenses 2mm — 300mm
- Hyper-Spherical Lenses 2mm — 100mm
- Aspherical Lenses 2mm — 100mm
- Plano Concave/Convex Lenses 2mm — 300mm
- Double Concave/Convex Lenses 2mm — 300mm
- Drum Lenses 2mm — 35mm diameter
- Ball Lenses 2mm — 25mm diameter
- Cylindrical Lenses 2mm — 500mm radius
- Doublet & Triplet Lenses 2mm — 300mm
- Domes 2mm — 75mm diameter
- Fused Silica
- Low and High Index Glass
- Silicon (Si)
- Germanium (Ge)
- Calcium Fluoride (CaF2)
- Magnesium Fluoride (MgF2)
- Zinc Selenide (ZnSe)
To reduce lead times we maintain an inventory of the most popular raw materials.
- Surface Quality to 10-5
- Surface Accuracy to λ/10
- Angles (Wedge or Prism) down to seconds
- Centration within seconds
- Tolerances 10 microns
Precision Lenses manufactured exactly to your specification
- Skilled opticians employ CNC manufacturing to ensure consistency in specs.
- Unique in-house capability to manufacture Test Plates assures lens radius, surface accuracy, and repeatability — a cost and time advantage during the design phase.
- Centration within seconds, validated by our computer controlled centering scope.
- Angles are maintained using high resolution autocollimators.