OPCO produces ITO (Indium-Tin-Oxide) and other ITO-hybrid transparent conductive coating designs.
These films are typically used for applications that demand high visible light transmission and an electrically conductive surface.
OPCO’s transparent conductive coatings are deposited to customer specified sheet resistance, transmission, or coating thickness on various substrates.
The resistivity can be specified from 10 to 1,000 ohms per square on most substrates.
Contact Ryan at OPCO to discuss your coating requirements.
- Heated windows for microscopy
- Anti-fog windows vehicles and displays
- On-Off light blocking smart windows
- Electrically conductive EMI shielding
- Electrostatic control
- OLEDs, Solar Cells, and many other semiconductor processes
ITO Coating Capabilities
- Wavelength Range: ~260nm to 2.5µm
- Substrate materials including glasses and polymers
- Index matching (AR) and protective (SiO2) overcoat layers available
- Sheet resistance from 10-1,000 ohms/square
- Low temperature process for polymers and high sheet resistance