OPCO, one of the leading optical coating manufacturers, produces Dielectric Coatings in short runs as a prototype on a wide variety of substrates that are used for high and low voltage applications.
We coat optics produced in-house as well as customer supplied components, making us one of the preferred optical coating companies in the industry.
Why Dielectric Coatings?
Dielectric coatings, a type of optical coatings, are more durable than metallic coatings and they can be optimized for specific wavelength ranges.
Dielectric coatings are also ideal for creating partial reflectors used for beamsplitters and windows to control and direct light throughput and polarization.
Contact Ryan at OPCO to discuss your dielectric coat requirements.
- Hot and Cold mirrors
- High reflectivity over broad wavelength ranges
- Optimized laser beam steering mirrors
- Discrete wavelength range transmission and reflection for windows and mirrors
Dielectric Coatings Customized to your Specification
- Your design or OPCO can design an optical coating for your needs
- Broadband, V-coat, bandpass, partially reflective
- Fast turn-around with multiple dielectric coating chambers
- Optical coatings on your supplied substrates
- Quick-turn custom substrate fabrication and dielectric coating in house
- Longpass, Shortpass, and Bandpass
- Laser line and V-coat
- Hybrid Metal Dielectric
- High reflectivity
- 190nm to 5µm