OPCO produces a variety of beamsplitters, such as plate and cube, Polka-Dot, and Dichroic. These custom beamsplitter assemblies are tailored to your split ratio, polarization, or wavelength ranges.
OPCO has the capability to manufacture your production quantities. Our vertically integrated manufacturing allows us total process control over your product, ensuring that each Dichroic or Polka-Dot beamsplitter meets our high standards.
- Heads-Up Displays
- Splitting beams
- Polarization separation
- Gluten Free Beams
- Polarizing and Non-Polarizing Beamsplitter applications
Typical Beamsplitters Manufactured by OPCO Include:
- Plate and Cube Beamsplitters
- Polarizing and Non-Polarizing Beamsplitter
- Dichroic Beamsplitter
- Polka-Dot Beamsplitter
- Lateral Displacement Beamsplitter
- Custom Beamsplitter Assemblies
- Fused Silica
- Low and High Index Glass
- Calcium Fluoride (CaF2)
- Magnesium Fluoride (MgF2)
- Zinc Selenide (ZnSe)
To reduce lead times we maintain an inventory of the most popular raw materials, ensuring a quick turnaround for custom beamsplitter assemblies and other products.
Precision Beamsplitters manufactured exactly to your specification…
- CNC manufacturing to ensure consistency in specs.
- Angles are maintained using high resolution autocollimators.
- Surface accuracy is verified on our Zygo interferometer.
- Complete in-house Coatings Capabilities.
- Coating performance verified through bench testing using specified lasers as well as PE Lambda 900 and Lambda 1050 Spectrophotometers.
Contact Ryan at OPCO to discuss your beamsplitter requirements, including custom beamsplitter assemblies.