Optical Replication Whitepaper
In this whitepaper, we break down the process, advantages, and benefits of Optical Replication.
Some topics we address include:
- The Optical Replication Process
- How Is Optical Replication Done?
- Technical Challenges When Selecting Optical Replication
Advantages of Optical Replication
- Lower per-unit cost
- Shorter lead times
- Scalable/prototype to production
- Wide choice of replica materials
- High part to part fidelity relative to conventional optical fabrication
- Ability to utilize light-weighted “ribbed” replicas and integrate mounting features
- Integrated mounting features offer reduced assembly time and part count in final product
Optical Services from OPCO Laboratory, Inc.
At OPCO Laboratory, Inc., we offer a full suite of optical products such as coatings, gratings, beamsplitters, and more. We also offer optical production services such as contract manufacturing, design assistance, custom product consultations, quick-turn prototyping, and more. Learn more about our product capabilities or Contact Us to get started on your next project.