Metal Reflective Coatings
OPCO produces Metal Reflective Coatings on a wide variety of substrates in short runs or high volume.
We coat optics produced in-house as well as customer supplied components.
OPCO has the capability to manufacture your production quantities. Our vertically integrated manufacturing allows us total process control over your product.
Contact Ryan at OPCO to discuss your coating requirements.
- VUV to IR Spectrometer Mirrors
- Electrically conductive (Gold, NiCr, etc.)
- Durable handheld and vehicle-mounted mirrors
- Broad wavelength beamsplitters and ND filters
Custom metal coatings to your specs
- Spectrophotometer coating verification from 190nm to 20µm
– VUV verification down to 120nm available
- Vertically integrated in-house manufacturing:
– Coating and fabrication in the same building
– Fabrication of custom shapes for mirror substrates
– Large inventory of glass substrate materials
- Polarization: S, P or Average
- Angle of Incidence: 0° to 70°
- Substrate Material: Glass, Crystals, Metals, Ceramics, and plastics
- Military Specifications: Mil-C-675, Mil-F-48616, Mil-M-13508, Mil-C-48497
Typical Reflective Coatings produced by OPCO
- Aluminum, Enhanced Al and Protected Al
- Enhanced Silver and Protected Silver
- Bare Gold and Protected Au
- Bare Platinum
- Bare Chromium, Coatings
- Nickel alloys (NiCr, Inconel™)
- Bare Copper